AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Qualification and Syllabus: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Medical Physicist, Programmer and various posts. Under this, a total of 254 vacant posts will be recruited in AIIMS. For this, interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 19 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 19/12/2022
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 45 years. Age limit is different for different posts, for detailed information, definitely read the official notification. Calculation of age will be done as on 21st November 2022.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Recruitment||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Scientist, Medical Physicist, Programmer & Other Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancy||254 Posts|
|Selection Process||CBT, Interview and Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||AIIMS Delhi|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
AIIMS has issued notification for recruitment of 254 posts including Scientist, Medical Physicist, Programmer, category wise details of posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist||1|
|Asst Blood/ Blood Transfusion Officer||4|
|General Duty Medical Officer||10|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II||10|
|Junior Physiotherapists/ Occupational Therapists||5|
|Store Keeper (Drugs/ General)||12|
|Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||8|
|Technician (Radio Therapy)||3|
|Ophthalmic Technician Grade I||3|
|Pharmacist Gd. II||18|
|Operation Theater Assistant||44|
|Sanitary Inspector Gd. II||4|
|Nuclear Medical Technologist||1|
|Dental Technician Grade II||3|
|Security – Fire Guard Grade-II||35|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||40|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of AIIMS Delhi, the candidate must have 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, PG, Ph.D (Relevant Discipline) degree from any Board/University recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
AIIMS Delhi Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
Selection for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 will be done through written test, interview and document verification on the basis of merit. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
- Merit Based
- Document Verification
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 has started. Application for this can be done online through the official website How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2022 The complete application process in this regard is given below –
- First of all go to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment option here.
- Click on the Scientist, Medical Physicist, Programmer & Other Apply Online link in the official website.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.