CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Qualification and Syllabus: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 787 Constable/ Tradesmen posts. Candidates who have passed 10th can apply for CISF recruitment, under this, a total of 787 vacancies will be recruited in Constable/ Tradesmen in Central Industrial Security Force. For this, interested candidates can apply online through official website till 20 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 20/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 20/12/2022
To apply for the posts of Constable / Tradesmen in CISF, the application fee is Rs 100 and for other reserved categories, the application is free.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age will be calculated considering 01 August 2022 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Recruitment||CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Constable / Tradesmen|
|No. of Vacancy||787 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||All Over India|
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
CISF has issued notification for the recruitment of 787 posts of constable / tradesmen, the category wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Post Name||Number of Post|
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of CISF Constable / Tradesmen, the candidate should have 10th pass mark sheet from any board recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates are suggested to check the official notification for detailed information on eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
CISF Constable / Tradesmen Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
Selection for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2022 will be done through written examination, physical test and document verification on the basis of merit. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Merit Based
- Document Verification
How to Apply for CISF Constable / Tradesmen Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for CISF Recruitment 2022 has started. Application for this can be done online through the official website How to apply for CISF Constable / Tradesmen Vacancy 2022 The complete application process in this regard is given below –
- First you go to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment option here.
- Click on the CISF Constable / Tradesmen Apply Online link in the official website.Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked for the application form correctly.
- Upload all required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once and then pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
|Application Form Start Date||21/11/2022|
|Closing date of online application||20/12/2022|
|CISF Constable / Tradesmen Notification||ClickHere|