Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Qualification and Syllabus : Indian Air Force has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 241 posts of AFCAT (01/2023). Under this, the vacant posts of AFCAT (01/2023) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) will be recruited. For this, interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 30 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/12/2022
- Last date to apply online: 30/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 30/12/2022
- Application Fee for All Candidates: Rs 250/-
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years. Age will be calculated considering January 01, 2024 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Indian Air Force|
|Recruitment||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||AFCAT (01/2023)|
|No. of Vacancy||241 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Indian Air Force has issued a notification for the recruitment of 241 posts of AFCAT (01/2023). The category-wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Technical)||130|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||118|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% of seats|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2023) vacancies, the candidate must have the following qualifications from any university recognized by the Government of India.
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||Degree (Any Stream) with Physcics & Mathmatics 10+2 Level/ B.E/ B/Tech Course|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Technical)||Aeronatical Engineering (Electronic/ Mechanical)|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Non- Technical)||Degree (Any Stream)/ B.Com|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C” Certificate|
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 has started. The application for this can be done online through the official website. The complete application process regarding how to apply for Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2023) Vacancy 2022 is given below –
- First of all go to the official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Here you click on the Recruitment option.
- After this click on the AFCAT (01/2023) Apply Online link.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted. Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.