ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Qualification and Syllabus: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 68 Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice posts. Under this, 68 vacant posts of Scientist / Engineer Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science will be recruited. For this, interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 19 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 19/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 21/12/2022
- Application Fee Gen, OBC, EWS Category Candidates: Rs 250/-
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWD/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking/ SBI Challan
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Age will be calculated considering 19 December 2023 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Recruitment||ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||68 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Vacancy||All Over India|
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
ISRO has issued a notification for the recruitment of 68 posts of Scientist / Engineer Apprentice, the category wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Post Code No||Trade Name||Total|
|BE001||Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics)||21|
|BE002||Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical)||33|
|BE003||Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science)||14|
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice, the candidate must have B. Tech (Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Electronic & Communication Engineering), GATE, from any university recognized by the Government of India. Must have a degree.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
The selection for ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be done through written examination, interview and document verification on the basis of merit. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
- Written Exam
- Merit Based
- Document Verification
How to Apply for ISRO Scientist / Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for ISRO Scientist/Engineer Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has been started. Application for this can be made online through the official website. The complete application process regarding how to apply for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Vacancy 2022 is given below –
- First of all go to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment option here.
- After that click on the Scientist/ Engineer Apprentice Apply Online link.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.