ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification, Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification and Syllabus: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 64 Apprentice posts. Under this, various vacant posts including Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Accountant will be recruited. For this, interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 05 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 05/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 05/12/2022
- There is no application fee prescribed for applying to various posts in ONGC, candidates can apply for free.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Age will be calculated considering 05 December 2022 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Recruitment||ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||64 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
ONGC has issued a notification for the recruitment of 64 posts of Apprentice, the category wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|2||Computer Operator and Programming||05|
|10||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||02|
|11||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||02|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of ONGC Apprentice, the candidate must have ITI Diploma in the relevant trade from any educational institution recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
ONGC Apprentice Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
Selection for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be done by making merit without written examination, only on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has been started. Application for this can be made online through the official website. The complete application process regarding how to apply for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 is given below –
- First of all go to the official website.
- Click on ONGC Apprentice Recruitment option here.
- Then click on the Apply Online link.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.