Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Qualification and Syllabus: Rajasthan Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Jaipur has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 1289 Nursing Officer posts. For this, interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 23 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process and other details are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 23/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 23/12/2022
- General / Creamy Layer OBC Category Candidates: Rs 450/-
- Non- Creamy Layer OBC Category Candidates: Rs 350/-
- Women / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs 250/-
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age will be calculated considering January 01, 2023 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Rajasthan Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Jaipur|
|Recruitment||Rajasthan Medical Department Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||1289 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Rajasthan Institute of Health and Family Welfare has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1289 posts of Nursing Officer. The category-wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Post Name||Number of Post|
Rajasthan Medical Department Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of Rajasthan Nursing Officer, the candidate must have General Nursing or B.Sc. from any educational institution recognized by the Government of India. Degree In Nursing degree should be-
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||● Candidate Must Have Passed High School Examination With Science And Passed Intermediate Examination|
● The Candidate Must Possess A Diploma In General Nursing And Midwifery Or B.Sc Degree In Nursing
● The Candidate Must Also Possess A Registration Certificate From Rajasthan Nursing Council.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Medical Department Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 has started. Application for this can be done online through the official website, the complete application process regarding how to apply for Rajasthan Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022 is given below –
- First of all you go to the official website.
- Here you click on the Recruitment option.
- Click on the Rajasthan Nursing Officer Apply Online link in the official website.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.