RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification : Railway Cell has issued a notification for the recruitment of 2521 posts of Act Apprentice. This recruitment will be done without written examination only on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI. Under this recruitment, vacant posts will be recruited in various divisions including Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota, Kota Workshop, CRWS BPL, HQ / Jabalpur. For this, eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 17 December 2022. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process and other details are given below.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 17/12/2022
- Last date for payment of fees: 17/12/2022
- Application Fee for All Candidates: Rs 100/-
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years. Age will be calculated considering 17 November 2022 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Recruitment||RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||2521 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||All Over India|
RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Railway Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of 2521 posts of Act Apprentice, the division wise details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Kota Workshop Division||160|
|CRWS BPL Division||158|
|HQ/ Jabalpur Division||20|
RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details:
To apply for the vacant posts of Railway Apprentice, the candidate must have 10th with minimum 50% marks and trade certificate from any board recognized by the Government of India. Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
How to Apply for RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
The online form process for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has started. Application for this can be made online through the official website. The complete application process regarding how to apply for RRC, West Central Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy 2022 is given below –
First of all go to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment option here.
- Click on the Apply Online link in the official website.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which the application form will have to be filled.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once and then pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.